Addiction Treatment at Clearbrook
At our Clearbrook rehab centers, we incorporate a variety of methods in drug and alcohol treatment that are available at both Clearbrook Massachusetts and Clearbrook Pennsylvania. We understand that each person is unique and therefore requires a form of treatment that’s customized to meet their needs. Drug and alcohol addiction treatment is only the first step, so we strive to offer our patients everything they’ll need to achieve their recovery goals and enjoy sobriety for the rest of their lives. As a center for alcoholism and drug addiction services, we understand that it’s important to offer a variety of addiction services to ensure that each patient gets what they need to succeed. Those in search of substance abuse help are encouraged to learn more about our addiction recovery services at Clearbrook.
Medically Monitored Detox Addiction Services
Clearbrook Treatment Centers focus on providing efficient and comprehensive care to assist patients in overcoming their challenges with substance abuse so that healing from addiction can occur. Before beginning our inpatient rehab program, patients at our facility will usually undergo medical detox. Medically monitored detox is an important first step because it helps flush drugs, alcohol, and any toxins related to substance abuse from the body.
Detox allows patients to begin their form of treatment plans without drugs or alcohol in their system. At our medical detox, patients will be under 24-hour care and supervision by our medical staff. Our team may also administer medication (as needed/required) to alleviate patients’ withdrawal symptoms and minimize addiction cravings. Medically assisted detox is a crucial form of treatment in our addiction recovery services.
Residential Rehab Programs
Following medical detox, patients may then move on to our residential addiction treatment. Residential treatment is a form of inpatient treatment that requires patients to stay at our facility for the duration of their program. As part of our alcohol and drug addiction services, our residential treatment programs in both Clearbrook locations offer a safe and peaceful environment where patients can work through their substance abuse disorders and learn more about themselves. Our addiction recovery services aren’t just about treating their condition but also about helping them rediscover themselves after battling this disease.
As a form of inpatient addiction treatment, patients in our residential program will live at our facility so they can be separated from outside distractions and stay focused on their recovery. We make sure to plan a full day of activities and programs to keep them focused on their treatment and prevent any interruptions in their progress. We also incorporate in-house exercise equipment and delicious meals to physically nourish our patients while they work towards their sobriety goals.
Not only do we offer levels of care like medical detox and residential treatment, but our drug and alcohol addiction services also include substance-specific treatment programs. Our drug and alcohol rehab programs treat addictions related to substances like:
- Alcohol: Abuse of alcohol poses serious risks to one’s physical and mental well-being and is a major factor in a variety of societal issues, including addiction, poor judgment, mishaps, and long-term organ damage.
- Bath Salts: A dangerous and highly addictive synthetic drug that produces intense hallucinations, paranoia, and violent behavior.
- Benzos: A type of prescription drug that is commonly used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders but can lead to physical dependence, addiction, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Cocaine: A powerful and highly addictive stimulant drug that can cause severe physical and mental health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and psychosis.
- Ecstasy: A synthetic drug that produces feelings of euphoria, increased energy, and empathy. Sadly, ecstasy addiction can also lead to severe health problems, including dehydration, overheating, and serotonin syndrome.
- Heroin: A highly addictive and dangerous opioid drug, heroin addiction can cause physical and psychological dependence, overdose, and death.
- Marijuana: Despite the potential medical benefits of marijuana, excessive usage can be harmful since it can impair cognitive function, cause dependency, and have a severe impact on mental health, especially in people who already have medical issues.
- Methamphetamine: A powerful and highly addictive stimulant drug that can cause severe physical and psychological harm, including heart disease, stroke, psychosis, and dental problems.
- Opioids: A growing epidemic characterized by the misuse and abuse of prescription and illegal opioids, including fentanyl, oxycodone, and heroin. Opioid addiction can lead to overdose and death.
- Prescription Pills: While valuable for medical treatment, prescription medications come with inherent hazards when misused, such as addiction, overdose risk, negative drug interactions, and dependence, emphasizing the importance of responsible and educated use while under a doctor’s care.
- Synthetic Marijuana: A dangerous and highly addictive synthetic drug that mimics the effects of marijuana but can cause severe health problems, including psychosis, seizures, and kidney damage.
We also offer rehab for pregnant women, relapse prevention services, and a Suboxone treatment program. These programs are beneficial because they treat underlying issues related to specific substances. These programs, combined with our medical detox treatment and therapies, can help patients recover both mentally and physically from their substance use disorders.
Special Programs and Therapies at Clearbrook
As part of our addiction and behavioral health services, we also include a variety of special programs and therapies in patients’ treatment plans. These therapies include:
- Art Therapy
- Addiction Counseling
- Alumni Program
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Corporate Recovery
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- LGBTQ Addiction Treatment
These therapies supplement patients’ rehab programs by addressing the behavioral and psychological patterns related to their addictions. Addiction is a disease that is linked to negative and self-destructive patterns of thought and behavior, so addressing these issues is crucial for long-lasting sobriety. Our behavioral health and addiction services were created with patients’ issues and goals in mind. We wanted to formulate programs that offered optimal support, care, and compassion to patients to make sobriety a reality.
If you or someone you know is struggling and needs support in recovering from addiction, contact us now to learn more about the services offered at our Northeast addictions treatment center.