In Drug Rehab

Hello to all alumni and past patients. Happy new year to all of you. Thank you for continuing to support Clearbrook and our efforts to support the community with people who are suffering from alcohol abuse or any kind of substance abuse.

Our blog to start the new year is an effort to find out how you are doing. A drug treatment center or drug rehab, is always concerned with the progress of our former patients. We would like to hear your comments. You can always remain anonymous when you post a comment to our blog. All you have to do is click on the comment section below our blog and let us know.

Thank you for letting us be part of your life and the success that sobriety brings!!!!

Recent Posts
Showing 16 comments
    Anonymous

Clearbrook has totally changed my life. In February of 2007 I didnt think I had a chance at any kind of life. The staff there showed me that with help I can have a life beyond my wildest dreams. They were right and I am now living it. Clear brook is always held close to my heart. Thanks Clearbrook for my life back!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I was a relapse nightmare for years. I had been to other treatment centers for help. Not that those rehabs were bad, I just think that Clearbrook took a different approach to the problems I had. The best part is that even years later everyone at Clearbrook continues to support me and are always there for me in my times of need.

Jimmy

I have stayed sober for 18 months now. I learned at Clearbrook that I cannot safely drink or use any thing anymore. They also taught me this isn’t forever. It is just today. Like the other person in their comment said. Thank you Clearbrook

Anonymous

Clearbrook saved my life in so many ways. I am so grateful to be a part of their Alumni family and it’s so amazing that they are still there for me even if I’m not visiting I can get their support from facebook or even this blog! Thanks Clearbrook!

Amanda, Scranton

I went to Clearbrook in January of 2008. I have stayed sober since then. I tried quiting using on my own I cant even tell you how many times. I guess Clearbrook showed me the way. I have my family back in my life and I see everything from a different sober point of view. Thanks Clearbrook for helping me.

Suzanne Oakley

Clearbrook gave us hope when everyone else said it was hopeless. Thank you Clearbrook!

Ashley, Mountain Top PA

Thank you Clearbrook for 9 years of continuous sobriety. 9 years ago I did not think I had a chance of a life. This is like a fairy tale for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike P Pittston Pa

I celebrated my 4th sober anniversary on December 27th. It all started at Clearbrook. Thank you for helping me

Bill S from NYC

I was reading the comment on why some treatment centers seem to work and others haven’t kept me sober. I think the reason is us. I was ready when I went to Clearbrook. That was the last treatment center I went to 10 years ago. They were a little different than the others I had been to. They had compassion but on the same thought they told me that if I did not adopt the way of life that sobriety entails I was going to die. I believed them. Thank you Clearbrook!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph R Scranton PA

My life as i know it today started on that mountain where Clearbrook is. The staff there helped me see the real me. I always saw someone who was just a drunk and a junkie who was never going to have a life. All of the lies I told myself were put to bed. I am now a father, good son, and loving husband to the people around me. Clearbrook started the journey

Anonymous

Addiction has become an all too common problem that has crippling affects on the people who care most about the people suffering through it. As someone who has lived with a recovering addict for a few years now, I can vouch that Clearbrook’s approach to changing people’s lives does work. Without their help and continual support, I doubt I could have the life I do with my fiance. There is not enough thanks in the world for the staff and counselors at Clearbrook for giving their unwavering and unconditional caring to the people they help.

MCDANIS

Glad to see yhis link, I tried to leave a comment in the past and could not find where to do so.
    Clearbrook has always been there from the day I first enterd detox almost 11 years ago.
    It is the dedicated staff, the understanding of the disease and the treatment of each as an individual which helps separate Clearbrook from other treatment programs.
    Take the time to find out more at http://www.clearbrookinc.com

Jack

Clearbrook brought back to being an actual human again. I wasn’t living, I was existing. I was in so much pain. After 9 months of sobriety my life is getting better

Drug Rehab Miami

Hello Dude,

A drug abuse treatment center may consist of behavioral therapy, medication, or a combination. Drug treatment needs to have all of your mental and physical effort if you ever hope to achieve lasting sobriety. Thanks a lot for sharing with us…

Rodney Knight

I dreaded the life I had 12 years back. Now I have a perfect normal life with a nice loving family. Thanks to the programs I attended at the alcohol treatment center. I can firmly assert that these centers do give you your life back. It was there that I learnt and valued the importance of self will which was a first step towards my therapy.