Alcohol Rehab (Alcohol Abuse Treatment Program)
What are some of the signs that you or someone you love may require an alcohol abuse treatment program? Clearbrook offers the following list of symptoms.
- Significant drop in performance at school or work
- Reckless actions without regard to consequences
- Withdrawal from family, friends, and activities
- Hostility towards others
- Missing money or valuable items
- Legal issues and arrests
- Constant smell of alcohol
- Health issues: bloodshot eyes, depression, change in sleep patterns, weight loss, paranoia, hallucinations, shaking and trembling
At Clearbrook, every patient is an individual and will be treated with dignity and respect. From your first phone call into our sensitive and caring Admissions office, to your time spent here during treatment, you will be treated as a member of our family, and together, we will provide you with an environment which fosters sobriety and success. While at Clearbrook, the detox, treatment and aftercare plan will be determined by the Medical Director, Clinical Director and Certified Addiction Specialists on our staff.